(JOBS) UPBEB : Assistant Teacher Recruitment-2018
Post Name- Assistant Teacher
Total Number of Vacancy : 68500 Posts.
Bachelor Degree with 2 years D.El.Ed./ Special BTC and UPTET/CTET pass
Bachelor Degree with 02 years D.Ed. in Education/Special Education from NCTE and UPTET/CTET pass
Intermediate pass with 50% marks with B.El.Ed. (04 years course)and UPTET pass
Candidates applying for the UP Sahayak Adhayapak vacancies should have minimum and maximum 21 to 40 years as per Advertisement Notification.
Application Fee :
There will be an Application Fee for the General category candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- and Rs. 400/- for Reserved Category Candidates. So, All Candidates are advised to pay the Fee of Online application while submitting the complete Application Form. The Application charges also will be declared in the upcoming official Advertisement.
Selection Process :
As declared in the advertisement notification of UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018, selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of showing the application form and shortlisted candidates have to appear in UPTET-Exam which will be held at a assorted centers in State of Uttar Pradesh on schedule Date/Time. Qualified aspirants in UP-TET Examination will have to appear in the UP Teacher Written Exam.
How To Apply :
Eligible and qualified applicants may apply online mode against to UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 through log on to the official website of UP Basic Education Department www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in from 25 Jan 2018 to 05 Feb 2018.
Some Instructions for UP Assistant Teacher Online Registration:
- First of all log on to official website www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in on Browser.
- Then Click on “UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018″.
- After reading Advertisement Just click on “Apply Online”.
- Register yourself with your required details & fill the all fields carefully.
- After that upload scanned copy of original documents including image of photo, signature in proper format.
- At the last you have to Click on “submit” button and also take hard copy of application form for further use.
|Starting Date of Online Application
||25 Jan 2018
|Last Date of Online Registration
||05 Feb 2018 (6:00 PM)
|Last Date of Pay Application Fees
||07 Feb 2018
Courtesy: UP Basic Education Board