Assistant Reserch Officer & Assistant Director Jobs at UPPSC
"Advertisement No. 2/2015-16"
Parivar Kalyan Department, U.P.
Nature of Post- Gazetted/Temparary, Pay Scale- Rs. 9300 to 34800 Grade Pay-4200, Age Limit- 21 to 40 Years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per rules), Reservation- Number of vacancies and reservation is as under (Number of vacancies may increase or decrease at any time)
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
|Assistant Research Officer (Statistics)(Physically Handicapped/Backlog)
1. Post-graduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics or Statistics from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent there to.
2. 'O' Level Diploma in Computer awarded by D.O.E.A.C.C. Society or at least one year Diploma in Computer Science from any recognized University/Institution.
3. Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script. Preferential:- A Candidate who has:
(i) served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or
(ii) Obtained a 'B' certificate of National Cadet Corps shall, other things being equal be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
Note:- (i) Only O.A., O.L., P.B. and P.D. type of P.H. candidates are eligible
(ii) The candidates must inclose the documents with there traditional application form, when it is required, for the proof of age, all the marksheetes and certificates and caste certificates on prescribed proforma.
Medical Education Department, U.P. (Allopathy)
Total No. of Vacancies : 47
General Category : 47
Name of the post :-
7 Forensic Medicine
8 General Medicine
10 Obs and Gynae
21 Community Medicine
22 Skin & V.D.
23 General Surgery
24 T.B. & Chest
25 Blood Bank (Immuno-haematology & Blood Transfusion)
How To Apply :-
1. Log on http://uppsc.up.nic.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
2. Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the Relevant Notification published in the News Papers and also available in the “All Notification/Advertisement” in Candidate segment page.
3. Place the mouse over the “All Notification/ Advertisement” menu to view details of notifications with respect of vacancies/post.
4. Click on “All Notification / Advertisement” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications, where you can select to apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
5. Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on “Candidate Registration” option it will fetch out Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for. All pink fields are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear instructions for filling up are written which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
6. Read User guidelines carefully using “User Instruction” option.
The Application submission of form is divided into two options namely ”Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
7. Now click on “Candidate Registration” option to accomplish 1st part of form submission.
Candidate Basic Registration form:-
Here the system asks for Candidate's Personal Information including 'Name', 'Father's/husband name', 'UP Domicile', 'Category', 'DOB', Gender, 'Marital status', 'Contact no', email, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference.
[The candidates are supposed to fill in the Payment Details while filling up Part-II of the Online Application Submission.]
8. After Completion of PART-I Registration. You have to go through via “Generate E-Challan” and “Submit Application Form” options to complete Part-II portion.
Click on “Generate E-Challan” button in candidate segment it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number and Bank Name to Generate E-Challan.
When candidate provide valid information, then click on “Generate E-Challan” button it will generate Bank Challan with respective of bank that you have to deposit in bank and they will give you candidate Challan Copy with transaction date and number for further proceeding.
[The candidates may however note that Application would be treated as incomplete and rejected unless accompanied with Part-II Application Form submission.]
9. Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application.
10. Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page.
Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some your personnel details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission.
[Here the candidate is required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tif, .png format of size not exceeding 50 KB.]
# the candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper using Black Ink pen with his/her photograph.
Last Date for the Receipt of Application fee in the bank : 18th January, 2016
Closing Date for Receipt of Applications : 21st January, 2016