(JOBS) Telanagana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL) :
Junior Lineman Recruitment - 2018
The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited(TSNPDCL) was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 as a Public Limited Company on 30-03-2000 with headquarters at Warangal to carryout electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile APSEB. The Company caters to supply of electricity in districts of Mancherial, Nirmal, Kumram Bheem, Kamareddy, Peddapalli, Jagtial, Rajanna Sircilla, Warangal Urban, Warangal Rural, Mahabubabad, Prof Jayashankar, Jangaon, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar and Khammam Districts.TSNPDCL reaches out to a population of nearly 155.22 lakhs (as per provisional 2011 census) spread across hamlets, villages and towns spanning an area of 66,860 Square Kilometers.
Post Detatils :
|Name of the Post
No. of vacancies to be filled up by Direct Recruitment /General Recruitment
Age as on
(Min. – Max.)
Scale of the Post (in Rs.)
||18 yrs. – 35 yrs.
15585 – 305 – 16500 – 445 –18725 – 580 – 21625 – 715 –25200
Must possess SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Trade only from a recognized Institution/Board of combined A.P/ Telangana State Education Department as on the date of notification.
NOTE: If there is any deviation from the above qualification for the above post, the candidates shall produce the equivalency certificate from the authority issuing the qualification certificate viz Secretary of the Institute / Board for accepting his application.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years. The age is reckoned as on 01.01.2018.
AGE RELAXATION :
Age not below 18 years and not above 35 years as on 01.01.2018. Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates.
For in-service outsourced personnel engaged on contract basis, working in TS Power Utilities as on the date of this notification, the age at the time of entry into Power Utilities as outsourced worker will be considered.
Note: No person shall be eligible if he is less than 18 years of age.
No person shall be eligible if he has crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
(Remittance of fee) : Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Mode of fee Payment :
Candidate has to visit the website http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification and User Guide. The fee mentioned at Para- I (5)(a) is to be paid online by visiting the link MAKE PAYMENT in the website duly following online instructions.
After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to click on the link SUBMIT APPLICATION to complete the process of application submission. The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application the Applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee wherever applicable will entail the total rejection of application.
Pay Scale :
15585 – 305 – 16500 – 445 –18725 – 580 – 21625 – 715 –25200
How to Apply:
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further. I Step:- Payment of Fee: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification as detailed above and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number (12 digit) in the first instance. II Step:- Submission of Application: After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to visit the website http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form. The applicants have to provide payment details (journal number and date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
Selection Procces :
i) Candidates will be called for the original certificate verfication in the ratio of 1:5 as per the rule of reservation (Communal roster) and based on the marks obtained in the Competitive Written Examination.
ii) After satisfactory verification of the certificates , the selection will be made from the eligible candidates purely on the basis of marks obtained in the Competitive Written Examination and as per the rule of reservation (communal roster) and then appointment orders will be issued to the notified vacancies.
iii) Applying to the post through online and writting Competitive Written Examination alone will not guarantee for appointment or selection to the post.
WRITTEN EXAMINATION: The question paper for WRITTEN EXAMINATION will be of Objective type in OMR format of Engineering Degree Standard. For Electrical Engineering it will be in English and for Civil it will be in English as well as Tamil.
1. TSNPDCL is not responsible for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through On-line. The applicants are therefore advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide on their own interest before submitting the application.
2. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final and data entry is processed based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form On-line.
3. Incomplete / Incorrect Application Form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by TSNPDCL under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he comes to the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
4. Before Uploading / Submission of Application Form, the candidates are required to go through the detailed notification and should carefully ensure his eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the Application Form should be left blank, otherwise application form will be rejected.
5. Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Outside printed Application Form will not be accepted.
6. Candidates are required to retain a photocopy of application form with Reference ID for future reference.
7. Candidates have to submit application only through online mode well in advance of the last date to avoid last day rush.
8. Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in TSNPDCL jurisdiction should apply. 9. For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact Help Desk No. 0870-2461501 (Call Time:10:30 A.M to 1:00 P.M & 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M) or log on to http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in and click on to complaint box.
- Starting date for Payment of Fee : 21-02-2018
- Starting date of application submission : 22-02-2018
- Last date for payment of Fee ONLINE : 19-03-2018 up to 5:00 PM
- Last date for submission of ONLINE Application : 19-03-2018 up to 11:59 PM
- Downloading of Hall tickets : 02-04-2018 Date of examination : 08-04-2018