(Jobs) Allahabad High Court : APS,ARO & Drivers Grade-IV Recruitment-2018
Post Detail :
Separate On-line Applications are invited for the below mentioned posts from eligible candidates to fill up the vacancies in the Establishment of High Court, Allahabad under the Allahabad High Court Private Secretaries Condition of Service) Rules, 2001 , the Allahabad High Court Private Secretaries (Condition of Service) (Amendment) Rules, 2017, the Allahabad High Court Officers and Staff (Conditions of Service and Conduct) Rules, 1976, and Allahabad High Court Staff Car Drivers (Conditions of Service and Conduct) Rules, 2000 under Rule 14 Part-V respectively. Details are given as hereunder:-
- Additional Private Secretary : 23
- Assistant Review Officer : 277
- Drivers Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III) : 41
Total : 341 vacancies
The number of vacancies may increase or decrease in each cadre. Vertical reservation for S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. of U.P. and Horizontal reservation as per rules shall be applicable. Age relaxation shall be admissible to the reserved category candidates as per rules.
Additional Private Secretary :
Bachelor Degree and good knowledge of Stenography (i.e. speed of 100 w.p.m. in English Shorthand & 40 w.p.m. in English Typewriting) having good knowledge in Computer
Assistant Review Officer :
Graduation+Required Computer Qualification
Drivers Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III) :
High School & A valid Motor Vehicle Driving License for a period of not less than 5 years.
Payment of Fees :
(1) For A.P.S. And A.R.O.:Fee for General (Unreserved) & OBC category candidates shall be Rs.750/- (bank charges extra) and the fee for SC/ST category of U. P. shall be Rs. 500/- (bank charges extra)
(2) For Drivers Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III): Fee for General (Unreserved) & OBC category candidates shall be Rs.500/- (bank charges extra) and the fee for SC/ST category of U. P. shall be Rs. 300/- (bank charges extra)
NOTE:The candidates belonging to the Horizontal category shall have to pay fees according to their original category.
(As on 01/July/2018)
Minimum- 18 Years
Maximum- 35 Years
Additional Private Secretary : Pay-Scale of Rs. 9300-34800, Grade Pay-Rs. 4800, Pay Band-2 (Pay matrix level-8 Rs.47600-151100), plus usual allowances
Assistant Review Officer : Pay Band II, Rs.9300-34800/- Grade Pay- Rs.4600/-
Drivers Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III) : Pay Band I Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay- Rs.1900/-
How to Apply :
The link for submission of On-line Application Form will remain active from 18.12.2018 to 07.01.2019 for all the aforementioned posts. However the candidates have to fill separate on-line application forms and have to pay separate examination fee for each post.
Mathod of Selection :
For A.P.S.- Written examination (Stage-I) and Shorthand &Computer Knowledge Test (Stage-II)
For A.R.O.- Written examination (Stage-I) and Computer Knowledge Test (Stage-II).
For Drivers Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III)- Written examination (Stage-I) and Driver Trade Test (Stage-II).
Important Date :
- Starting Date – 18-December-2018
- Last Date – 07 January 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date – 07 January 2019
Courtesy:Allahabad High Court