(JOBS) Rajasthan PSC : Food Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment-2019
Post Detail :
Number of post- 98 Post
1. (i) A degree in Food Technology or Dairy technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government; and
(ii) has successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or institution approved for the purpose:
(Note:- There is no requirement for training prior to selection. This training shall be rovided to the selected candidates during probation period.) Provided that no person who has any financial interest in the manufacture. import or sale of any article of food shall be appointed to be Food Safety Officer under these rules.
2. Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
As on 01-Jan-2020
- Minimum-18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
- General / Other State : 350/-
- OBC / BC : 250/-
- SC / ST : 150/-
- Correction Charge : 300/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
As per Pay Matrix L-11 (Grade Pay - 4200/-)
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected through interview. If the number of applications received on the basis of advertisement will be more, then the Commission can reduce the number of candidates to a reasonable extent by conducting scrutiny examination. The scrutiny exam is likely to be held in Ajmer / Jaipur. The Commission can also make changes in the examination center in its discretion. Scrutiny examination date will be announced in time.
How to Apply:
Apply online throuth official website or given below links.
- Starting Date – 09-Aug-2019
- Last Date – 08-Sep-2019
Courtesy: Rajasthan PSC