(JOBS) Rajasthan PSC : Veterinary Officer Recruitment-2019
Post Detail :
Number of post- 900 Post
(1) Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or its equivalent from a recognized University.
(2) Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture
As on 01-Jan-2020
- Minimum-20 years
- Maximum – 40 years
- General / Other State : 350/-
- OBC / BC : 250/-
- SC / ST : 150/-
- Correction Charge : 300/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
As per Pay Matrix L-14
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected through interview. If the number of applications received on the basis of advertisement will be more, then the Commission can reduce the number of candidates to a reasonable extent by conducting scrutiny examination. The scrutiny exam is likely to be held in Ajmer / Jaipur. The Commission can also make changes in the examination center in its discretion. Scrutiny examination date will be announced in time.
How to Apply:
Apply online throuth official website or given below links.
- Application Begin : 25/10/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 24/11/2019
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 24/11/2019
Courtesy: Rajasthan PSC