(Jobs) IOCL : Posts of Apprentices (Non Technical) Recruitment-2018
Post Detail :
Post Name :
1.Trade ApprenticeSecretarial Assistant/(12 months)
2.Trade Apprentice Accountant/(12 months)
1.Trade ApprenticeSecretarial Assistant : 3 year B.A./B.Sc/B.Com (Minimum 55% in aggregate, 50% in case of SC/PwBD)
2.Trade Apprentice Accountant : 3 year B.Com (Minimum 55% in aggregate;50% in case of SC/PwBD)
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.01.2018 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC(NCL), for seats reserved for them).
Method of Selection :
1. Selection shall be on the basis of performance in Written Test of two hours duration & Personal Interview in the ratio of 85:15. A candidate will have to secure minimum 40% marks at each stage for qualifying the
selection process. The minimum qualifying marks will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions at each stage of the selection process.
2. Candidates belonging to PwBD categories, who have availed of concession in eligibility qualification marks or in qualifying marks of Written Test or in Personal Interview, will be considered against reserved seats, (in order of merit within the category).
3. Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for Personal Interview or for the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
4. Shortlisted candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 will be required to attend a Personal Interview to be conducted by a duly constituted committee.
5. In case of non-availability of sufficient number of candidates to fill the reserved seats in a notified trade,the vacant seat shall be offered to candidates belonging to reserved categories in other trade on the basis of a combined merit list of reserved candidates.
6. Filling up of seats is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
7. The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection and cancellation of the selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
As prescribed under the Apprentices Act, the Apprentices shall be paid consolidated stipend of an amount equivalent to a prescribed percentage of the minimum wages applicable in Haryana State. In addition, the Refinery pays Rs. 2500/- per month to an apprentice towards stationery, conveyance and miscellaneous expenses etc.,
How to Apply :
1.A candidate can apply for apprenticeship training at Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex by opting “Panipat Refinery” from amongst other Refinery options.
2. Option for exercising the choice of a Refinery unit has been provided in the application menu (on-lineapplication portal) which shall open at 10:00 hours on 13/01/2018 and close at 17:00 hours on 03/02/2018.
3. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a seat, may visit the official website and go to ‘What’s New’ > click on Engagement of Non Technical Apprentices 2018 in IOCL, Refineries Division. The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / mobile phone. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
4. The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
5. After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the printout of the on-line application form, duly signed by him/her, to the Dy. General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat, Haryana-132140, alongwith all supporting documents & a photograph as mentioned in the check list attached as Annexure-III, under self-attestation, by Ordinary Post only so as to reach latest by 17.02.2018. Candidates should super scribe the Name of the Refinery Unit Applied for, Name of the Trade Applied for and Trade Code on the top of the envelope.
6. If Printout of online application of a candidate is not received by the refinery unit applied for by 17.02.2018, his candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Important Date :
DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 13.01.2018
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION :03.02.2018