Indian Oil Southern Region Trade Apprentices Jobs -2017
Post Details :
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines mentioned below:
Post Name : Trade Apprentices (Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Laboratory Assistant)
Educational Qualification :
The candidates must have passed Matric examination from a recognized board and must possess two year ITI course in relevant trade or must possess 3 years B.Sc. (Physics/ Maths/Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) for Laboratory Assistant.
Pay Scale :
Trade Apprentice will be paid a consolidated Stipend as per the Apprenticeship Rules with an additional amount of Rs.2500/- towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses. Consolidated stipend is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to a particular location.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01.11.2017 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them).
How to Apply :
1. The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from 01.11.2017 to 15.11.2017 through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com(Careers-> Latest Job Opening-> Engagement of Apprentices in Southern Region (Marketing Division)-FY 2017-18. Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
2. After filling up the online application ,the scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (Xth Std certificate/marksheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by email/sms for downloading admit card for the written test.
3. Those applications which are incomplete/not uploaded with self- attested copies of certificates /not in line with the terms & conditions will be liable for rejection.
Selection Method :
1. The Selection process would consist of two stages i.e. Written test & Personal interview. The Written Test will be of two hours duration & would mainly comprise of objective type questions on the relevant discipline. However there would be some questions on general knowledge, awareness & reasoning also. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi. The written test would carry a weightage of 85% and the weightage for interview will be 15%.
2. The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview (Minimum 40%, relaxable by 5% for candidates from SC/ST/PWD categories against reserved positions) and Pre-employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
Starting Date for Online Application- 01-11-2017
Last Date for Online Application- 15-11-2017
Last Date for Written Exam- 03-12-2017