(Notification) IFFCO : Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA) Recruitment 2020
Post Detail :
IFFCO requires Graduate Engineer Apprentice under The Apprentices Act, 1961 for its Plants located in the States of Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat & Odisha.
1. The candidate should possess Four Years Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from university / Institute recognized by UGC / AICTE in the disciplines of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Electronics.
2. General /OBC candidates having minimum aggregate of 60% and SC/ST candidates having 55% of marks are eligible to apply. Those candidates who have CGPA score in BE/ B.Tech degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
3. Candidates who have passed their degree in 2017 and thereafter can only apply. Those candidates whose final semester results are expected by September, 2020 can also apply.
4. The candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or having job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the above qualification are not eligible to apply.
30 years, as on 1st August, 2020.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC category not belonging to creamy layer.
Exam Fee :
No exam fee.
The selected candidates will undergo Apprenticeship Training for a period of one year. It must be clearly understood that this is purely an offer for Apprenticeship training for one year under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and does not guarantee employment in IFFCO.
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates may apply on-line in the prescribed Application Form available thru the official link . given below till 23/09/2020 only. Any application sent through any other modes will not be entertained.
Selection Process :
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for pre-liminary Computer Based OnLine Test in open environment by using their own resources, computer/laptop with internet facility.
The candidates short-listed based on the performance in the Preliminary On-line Test, will be called for Final On-Line Test in the controlled environment at the designated Centres at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Nagpur, Bangalore, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Surat ,Varanasi, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin, Jodhpur, Jammu, Shimla, Bhopal,Jabalpur, Rajkot,Bhubaneswar.
In case of centre based test, the Candidates are required to opt any two Test Centres in order of their preference out of the aforementioned centres. Efforts will be made to allot the test centre in order of choice given by the candidates or test may be conducted on proctored environment.
Request for change in the test centre, once opted, will not be entertained. IFFCO reserves the right to cancel any of these centres and in that eventuality; the candidates will have to appear in the centre as decided by the Management. The candidates who will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in Final Online Test will be called for personal interview.
Short-listed candidates after personal Interview will be medically examined as per IFFCO’s medical standards before final selection.
Important Date :
- Application Begin :September 2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 23/09/2020
Courtesy : IFFCO