(Jobs) WBPSC : Sub Inspector Posts in Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade-III Recruitment-2018
Post Detail :
Unreserved – 454,
SC – 208,
ST – 58,
OBC(A) – 98,
OBC(B) – 69,
Ex Service Men -50 ( Unreserved- 40, SC-10)
Meritorious Sportsperson- 20(UR)
Total : 957
A candidate must have the following qualifications which should be clearly stated in the application. The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by the Govt. Candidates must fulfill the qualifications by the closing date of submission of application.
1. Citizenship of India or such other nationalities as are declared eligible by Govt. of India.
2. Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent
3. Ability to read ,write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali )– vide Finance Department Notification No.- 1243-F(P) dated 02-23-2016.
4. Must possess sound health and ability to undertake extensive tours in rural areas of west Bengal.
Not below 18 years but not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2018 (i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January,1978 and not later than 1st January,2000).
Pay Scale :
(PB-2) Rs.5,400/- to 25,200/- + G.P. Rs. 2,600/-
-besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
Rs.110/- (Rupees one hundred and ten) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge /GST as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
How to Apply :
Applications can be submitted by online mode only through official website or given below link.
Important Date :
- Starting Date – 22-August-2018
- Last Date – 18-September-2018
- Online Fee Payment Last Date- 18-September-2018
- Last Date Fees Submit By Challan – 19-September-2018
Courtesy : LIC