Junior Engineer at Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. - 2016
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi, NCR & other metros. Applications are invited from young and
dynamic persons of Indian nationality for the following category of Executive & Non-Executive posts in DMRC.
Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager and various post .
Total No of Posts: 1896
SECTION – ‘A’ – Regular -Executive Category posts : 20600-46500/-
SECTION – ‘B’ – Regular-Non-Executive Category posts : 14000-26950/-
SECTION – ‘C’ –Executive posts on contract basis for 04 years : 20600-46500/-
SECTION – ‘D’ –Non-Executive posts on contract basis for 04 years : 14000-26950/-
Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute or equivalent.
Junior Engineer (Electronics)
Three years Diploma in Electronics Engineering from Govt recognized Institute or equivalent.
Age between as on 01.01.2018, 18 to 28 Years, i.e. born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.2000, for all posts.
Application Fee :
1. UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/- (exclusive of bank transaction) and SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- (exclusive of bank transaction charges).
2. Recruitment Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their
eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
3. If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/she will have to pay separately for each post.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and there shall be no need to submit any hard copies of the uploaded documents.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and valid mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “<Title No.>”.
5. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
6. On Successful Completion of registration an application sequence No. and password will be generated. (User id & password received on your e-mail and mobile number).
7. Candidates should fill up the application form having all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of:-
a) Recent passport size color photo(maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
b) Recent scanned signature (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
c) Category/Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST/PWD)-maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format.
d) Date of birth proof document as per guidelines (Maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
e) Qualifying marks certificate/Last Semester marks sheet (maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
f) Credit/Debit Card/Net banking for transaction of exam fee, as only online payment is applicable.
8. Applicant must read declaration and preview application form before submission, also they can take a print out of the application form.
9. Applicant will be redirected to payment gateway post submission of application form. After successful transaction a payment acknowledgment slip (with unique application sequence number, transaction ID, applicant name, category, exam fee and post applied form) will be generated and should be downloaded for any future communication regarding application form.
10. Until the payment is made, the candidate will not be registered for the test.
General: Most Important
1. While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms/criteria and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
2. The validity of the Selection Panel is for two years from the date of its approval.
3. The selection of candidate by DMRC does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
4. Candidates employed in Govt.Dept./PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce ‘NOC’ from the present employer on the date of GD & Interview/Medical Examination.
5. Caste & PWD Certificate should be in prescribed formats, for seeking age relaxation etc.. (All these formats are available on DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com). No other format will be acceptable.
6. Candidates should keep sufficient numbers of same Photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the application form.
7. Request for change of mailing address /e-mail address & Mobile Number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
8. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi only.
9. DMRC reserves the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for each component of selection for any/all posts.
10. Candidates must remain in constant touch with DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com for information regarding dates of CBT, result of CBT, schedule of Interview/GD/Standards of Vision for Medical test etc. The eligible candidates, whose applications are available on the Master list, may download the admit card through DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com only, as per schedule & instructions notified on DMRC’s website in advance.
11. The admit card for CBT will also be sent on the registered email of the candidate. It can also be downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com only.
DMRC will not be responsible for any information issued/posted on any other website than DMRC’s, viz.,www.delhimetrorail.com.
12. The issue of Admit Card to appear in the CBT/Interview/GD/Medical fitness test or the fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list, would not be a proof of candidate’s eligibility. The candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verification, before, or, after appointment in DMRC. The onus of ensuring that the candidate meets all the eligibility requirements will rest on the candidate himself/herself, all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in the CBT/Interview/GD/Medical fitness test will be purely on provisional basis and no candidate has a right to appointment or any compensation, only on the ground of having appeared in, or, having passed the written or any other screening test.
13. DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
14. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
15. Bringing mobile phone/Communication device in the examination Hall will be deemed GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT & suitable actions including immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall will be taken.
ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL START From - 27.01.2018 (10.00 hrs )
ONLINE Application Fee to be paid between From - 01.02.2018 to 26.02.2018
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS - 26.02.2018 (23: 59 hrs.)