(Jobs) SSC CR Allahabad : Junior Engineer Post-2017
Post Detail :
Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Staff Selection Commission Central Region (SSCSR) Allahabad has published a notification for the recruitment of Junior Chemist, Fumigation Assistant, Library and Information Assistant, Junior Conservation Assistant, Technical Assistant (Wildlife), Research Investigator(Forestry), Storekeeper-Cum-Caretaker, Junior Seed Analyst vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25-08-2017 to 24-09-2017 up to 05.00 PM. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
1. Junior Chemist: 01 Post
2. Fumigation Assistant: 02 Posts
3. Library and Information Assistant: 01 Post
4. Junior Conservation Assistant: 19 Posts
5. Technical Assistant (Wildlife): 01 Post
6. Research Investigator(Forestry): 01 Post
7. Storekeeper-Cum-Caretaker: 01 Post
8. Junior Seed Analyst: 01 Pos
Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Oil Technology or Food Technology from a recognized University or equivalent or Bachelor of Science Degree with Chemistry as one of the subjects or Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent for S.No-01, Senior School Certificate (10+2) with Science or any equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ Institute with Chemistry or Biology as one of the main elective subject for S.No-02, Bachelors Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science for S.No-03, Minimum 10th pass from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute Certificate in subjects relating to Civil Engineering for S.No-04, Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Zoology or Wild life Biology as one of the subjects for S.No-05, Master’s degree in Statistics or Operations Research or Forestry or Economics (with Statistics) or Commerce (with Statistics) or Mathematics (with Statistics) or Agriculture (with Statistics) or two years Post-Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management for S.No-06. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Pay Scale :
Junior Engineers Group-„B‟ (Non-Gazetted) posts, in Level- 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th CPC w.e.f. 5 th January 2018 to 08th January 2018.
Candidates age should not be exceeding 30 years for S.No-01, 03, 05, 06, 08, between 18-25 years for S.No-02, 04, 25 years for S.No-07. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
(As on 01-01-2018)- Central Water Commission/ CPWD- Up to 32 years
Department of Post- Up to 27 years
Other Departments- Up to 30 years
(Age Relaxation: SC/ST-05 years, OBC-03 years)v
Method of Selection :
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Computer Based Examination & Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test etc & interview for Junior Level Posts.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.ssconline.nic.in from 25-08-2017 to 24-09-2017 up to 05.00 PM & to Send print out of the Application Form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph used for filling up online application and attach self-attested copies of Certificates/ documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste/Category to The Regional Director (CR), Staff Selection Commission, Central Region, 21-23, Lowther Road, Allahabad-211002, Uttar Pradesh within 10 days from the last date.
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.ssconline.nic.in
2. Choose the desired post & Click on “Click to apply”.
3. Complete the New Registration & Get Registration No.
4. Enter the Registration No. & Other details in Application Part.
5. After filling the relevant data & Submit the Form.
6. Take print out copy of application form for future use.
Fee Payment :
1. Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the payment. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
2. However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female, SC/ST and PH candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
3. For applying online candidate should submit the application by providing information of Registration Number (and Fee payment Number once, in case of fee to be paid) to proceed to fill up the subsequent information. Documents once uploaded against one registration number will remain, hence for submission of subsequent posts or for other Circles, candidates need not upload any documents further.
Starting Date to Apply Online 25-08-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Online Fee Payment 24-09-2017 up to 05.00 PM
Last Date for OffLine Challan Generation (SBI Challan) 27-09-2017 up to 05:00 PM
Last Date for Receipt of hard Copy of Applications Within ten days from the Last date