(Jobs) Rajasthan High Court : Civil Judge Recruitment-2017
Post Detail's :
Age Limit :
Application Fee :
How to Apply:
1. Candidates must have valid SSO credentials (lD and password) to apply for the post. lfcandidate does not have the same, he/she can register himself/ herself on https: sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
2. Candidates can apply directly through online mode by sittinB at their home/ cyber caf6, with the com puter connected with internet.
3. Candidates can also apply for the post through various emitra kiosks, where candidate has to pay requisite emitra services charges for filling of the application.
4. Candidates must carry their scanned photo image and signature ima8e in soft format, which shall be used while filling the application
a. Photo size should be between: 50 KB to 100 KB
b. Signature file size should be between: 20 KB to 50 KB
5. Provide correct personal email lD and mobile number while filling the form. Application Process FIow - Online mode:
1. Recruitment Application shall be available in Single Sign On (SSO) system of Government of R aja st ha n.
2. Candidates who already possess their respective Sso login lD and Password, shall be able to login in SSO (URL: httos://sso.raiasthan.sov.in/siqnin ).
3. Candidates who do not possess SSO login lD and Password shall have to register themselves on above mentioned URL. (Click on Register button to register yourself).
4. Once Candidate logins in SSO, they shall be able to see link with name "Recruitment Portal" 5 6 Candidate shall be redirected to Recruitment portal login page (Candidate Dashboard). candidate shall be able to see respective recruitment under Ongoing Recruitment tab, from where he/she can apply for the post.
7 Candidate shall fill the complete Application form as Siven and finally shall pay the required fee
8 Application/ Examination Fee can be paid online (throu8h net banking/ debit card or credit card etc.) Application Process Flow - Through emitra kiosk
1. Candidate can go to nearest emitra centers to get his application filled.
2. Emitra center shall fill the form on candidate's behalf. Candidate shall pay prescribed Application fee (as asked by Ra.jasthan High Court) and emitra services charges (as applicable) for fillinB of the application.
3. Candidates shall get print out of application form, which shall have application Number mentioned on it.
1. Please fill in correct information while filling the form, your form may get rejected if any
information is found to be incorrect or partially filled.
2. Application form cjnce submitted, shall not be edited. Make sure you are filling correct and
complete information while filling the form.
3. Make sure Application form is generated and application number is printed on the form.
Application number on form indicates that your form is filled and fee is submitted.
Courtesy: Rajasthan High Court