(JOBS) Rajasthan High Court : Civil Judge Recruitment-2018
Post Detatils :
Education Qualification :
(No Candidate shall be eligible for recruitment to the service unless he holds a degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any University established by Law in India and recognised as such under the Advocates Act, 1961)
- General/OBC Other State – Rs.850/-
- OBC/BC Candidate Rajasthan State – Rs.550/-
- SC/ST/EX PH- Rs. 300/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E Challan
(As on 01/January/2020)
Minimum – 23 Years
Maximum – 36 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)-SC/ST – 41 Years
Pay Scale :
How to Apply:
1. Applicants are advised to check their eligibility before proceeding to fill online application.
2. Applicants are advised to take print out of format of application form annexed to these instructions and fill and check the entries to be made by them before proceeding to fill online application to avoid any mistake in online application.
3. Applicants are required to apply only through Online Mode, no other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted. The link to fill up online application will remain active upto midnight 11:59 o’clock of the last date fixed for submission of the online application. Applicants are advised to fill up the online application well in advance, without waiting for the last date, to avoid the last minute hassle.
4. Before filling up the online application, the applicants are advised to go through the instructions and detailed advertisement carefully, which are available at official website of this court i.e. http://www.hcraj.nic.in
5. Applicants are advised to keep ready all relevant documents i.e. Scanned Photograph, Scanned Signature and documents mentioned in Check-List before starting with the form filling process. Instructions for Photo / Signature Scanning
1. Scan your signature & passport size colour photograph from printed passport size photo.
2. While scanning your signature & colour photograph do not leave any space around the photo & signature.
3. Save them as JPG/JPEG files with size between 2KB - 20 KB each.
4. Images should be properly cropped.
5 A. Applicants are to borne the amount for online payment of examination fee (Category-wise), prescribed charges of RISL (Rs. 30/-) and processing charges (as applicable).
6. Log on to http://hcraj.nic.in/OnlineRecruitment & Click on “Civil Judge Cadre, 2018” then click on to “Apply online” to fill the application form.
7. You can also access this page of the online application portal by logging on to http://www.hcraj.nic.in and click on link "Recruitment” provided on the home page. This will open a new link "Recruitment". Click on Recruitment. This will open a page of various Recruitments. Now click on "Civil Judge Cadre, 2018" link. Click on “Online Application Portal”. This will open a new desired page “Online Application Portal”. Now click on “Civil Judge Cadre, 2018”. When the applicant clicks on link “Apply Online”, applicant he will be redirected to the page for filling Online Application.
8. Spaces (fields) in online application are of two types: One, in which the applicant can enter the information manually, and another, in which the applicant can select one of the options. Selective fields are of two types - some fields are to be selected from Dropdown Menu and some are to be selected by clicking on the Radio Button Box. Date should be entered in format DD-MM-YYYY.
9. Some fields are marked with (*), which means these field are to be filled in mandatorily.
10. While filling in the online application, you may press Tab button or use Mouse click to move to the next column in the online application.
- Starting Date – 26-November-2018
- Last Date – 05-January-2019
- Last Date Fee Payment – 06-January-2019
Courtesy:Rajasthan High Court