(JOBS) NTPC Limited : Recruitment of Diploma Trainees-2018
NTPC Ltd. is India's largest energy conglomerate with an installed capacity of 51,383 MW and is presently contributing to ye of the country's electricity needs. Commensurate with our country's growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032.
To fuel its ambitious growth plan, NTPC is looking for promising, energetic young minds with good academic record to join NTPC projects/stations as Executive Trainee-HR
Three year Diploma in related stream with minimum least 70% Marks
More Details Read notification
Age Limit :
Upper Age Limit is 25 Years as on last date of application.
For Land Oustees Upper age limit is 35 years as on last date of application
Application Fee :
General /OBC : 300/-
SC/ST/Exs : 0/- (Nil)
Pay the exam Fee Through State Bank Of India E Challan Only
Selection Process :
1st stage online test
2nd stage online test
How To Apply :
1. For detailed information on GATE-2018, candidates may log on to The candidates, who have applied online for GATE 2018, will receive their GATE 2018 Registration Number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply on-line for NTPC ET-2018 on the webs ite www.ntpccareers. net from 10.01.2018 to 31.01.2018.
3. Candidate belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 150/-. The SC / ST / PwBD/ XSM category candidates need not pay the registration fee. The payment can be made either in online or offline mode.
4. Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the "pay-in-slip' which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used f• depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. NTPC will not responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account.
5. Payment In online mode: Candidate also have the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card). The online payment option will be available at the end of the online application, before the submit button.
6. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee.
Candidates will be required to upload their photograph and signature during online application.
7. Read the instructions carefully and fill-in the On-line application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2018 registration number and payment
details. After successful registration, system will generate a Unique Registration Number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration
slip which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
8. Please ensure that the GATE registration number, which is mentioned on you GATE Admit card, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE Admit card No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.
||Downloading of Admit card for 1st stage Online Aptitude Test.
Mid July 2018 (Tentatively)
||1 st Stage Online Aptitude Test
Last week of July 2018 (Tentatively)
||Downloading of Admit card for 2nd stage Online Technical Test
Mid August 2018 (Tentatively)
||2 nd Stage Online Technical Test
3 rd/4th week of August 2018 (Tentatively)
- Candidates will have to choose a city as Test Center while filling online application and no change under any circumstance will be considered subsequently. However, NTPC reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending on the response of the candidates for that area / center.
Click Here for Official Notification of ER1-HQ, Patna [English] [Hindi]
Click Here for Official Notification of NR-HQ, Lucknow [English] [Hindi]
Click Here for Official Notification of SRHQ, Hyderabad [English] [Hindi]
Click Here for Official Notification of WR-I HQ, Mumbai [English] [Hindi]
Click Here for Official Notification of WR-II HQ, Raipur [English] [Hindi]