(JOBS) Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRCL) :
Executive & Non Executive post - 2018
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) Limited, a joint venture company of Government of India and Government of Uttar Pradesh has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation and operation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System in the capital city of Lucknow. Applications are invited from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the following category of posts in LMRC: -
Post Details :
- Executive & Non Executive post
# Candidate with higher qualification in respective disciplines can also apply. However for the post of Maintainer viz, NE-09, NE-10 & NE-11, candidates must have done ITI in specified, above mentioned trades. Candidates having higher qualification viz B.E./B.Tech/Diploma etc. but not having ITI in specific trades, are not eligible for these post of Maintainer from Post Code NE-09, NE10 & NE 11
*Reservation for Ex-serviceman of UP, Dependent of Freedom Fighters (D.F.F.) of UP and Women candidates of UP is on horizontal basis as per Govt of UP. letter No. 18/1/99/Ka-2/2006 dated 09.01.2007 and letter No. 9/4/2/15/Ka-2/2015 dated 28.08.2015.
**The IDA Pay Scale & allowances are under revision w.e.f. 01.01.2017.
***All vacancies are provisional and subject to increase / decrease. The vacancies notified are post based.
****Candidates can apply for more than one post as per their qualifications. However, they must note that the written test may be held on one or more days at different cities (centers). As such candidates applying for more than one post must keep this combination in mind. Separate application fee for each post shall be paid.
*****Candidates after selection will be posted at Lucknow and other Metro Project in various cities of Uttar Pradesh.
******The examination dates are tentative which can be preponed or postponed in case of unavoidable circumstances
Age as on 01.02.2018, 21 to 28 Years
Application Fee :
UR & OBC candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs 500/- for each post (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable fee of Rs 200/- for each post (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax)
Selection Process :
i) For the post of Assistant Manager (Civil) (post code-E01), Assistant Manager(Electrical) (post code-E02), Assistant Manager (S&T) (post code-E03), Assistant Manager/Architect (post code-E04) , Assistant Manager(Operations)(post code-E05), & Assistant Manager(IT) (post code-E06), the selection methodology will comprise two -stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Executive( Technical) category.
ii) For the post of Assistant Manager/Finance(post code-E07), Assistant Manager/HR(post code-E08), Assistant Company Secretary(post code-E09), Assistant Manager(Public Relations)(post code-E10) , the selection methodology will comprise two -stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Executive( Non Technical) category.
iii) For the post of Station Controller cum Train Operator (post code-NE01) and Customer Relations Assistant (post code-NE02), the selection methodology will comprise three-stage process – Written Test , Psycho Aptitude Test, followed by Medical examination in Aye-one (A-1) category.
iv) For the post of Jr.Engineers, (post codes NE03, NE04,NE05 ) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examinations in Aye-Three (A-3) category .
v) For the post of Office Assistant(HR) , Account Assistant & Public Relation Assistant, (post codes NE06, NE 07 , NE08 ) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Cee-One (C-1) category.
vi) For the post of Maintainer (post codes NE09, NE10 & NE11), the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Bee-One (B-1) category.
Note :LMRC reserves the right to introduce additional phase of written examination in compelling circumstances for screened candidates on the basis of performance in written test and decision regarding calling such number of candidates shall be decided by LMRC only.
Medicle Examination :
All candidates shall have to undergo the medical fitness test(s) and meet the medical standards as per Indian Railway Medical Manual for various posts. The Job of Station Controller cum Train Operator /Customer Relations Assistant requires highest standard of Medical Fitness including naked vision of 6/6, so the candidate meeting the required medical standard may only apply.Candidature of medically disqualified candidates will be cancelled. Candidates having undergone lasik surgery are not suitable for any posts except Asstt Manager(Finance), Asstt Manager(HR), Asstt. Company Secretary, Asstt. Manager (Public Relations), Office Assistant(HR), Account Asstant , Public Relation Assistant. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical examination), before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation is final on this issue.Dates of written examination, result of written examination and all recruitment related information shall be available only on Web site: http://www.lmrcl.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
Objective type Computer Based Test (CBT) for all the post will be held on the one or more days. Question paper will be bilingual i.e in English and Hindi. It will consist of multiplechoice objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language, General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade. (i) There will be a total of 140 questions for categories E-01 to E-10 & from NE-01 to NE-08. Each carrying equal marks. (ii) There will be a total of 100 question for categories from NE-9 to NE-11. Each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. The Paper shall be of 2 hours duration.
How to Apply:
Instructions and Important Links will guide you to fill the Application Form. Please read them carefully and follow them religiously.
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.lmrcl.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the LMRC’s website www.lmrcl.com and click on the link “RECRUITMENT”.
4. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
5. Candidates are required to fill the Registration Form wherein basic details of the candidates will be filled post which the Login ID(Application Number) and Password(Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY Format) will be sent to Registered Mobile Number and Email ID. Candidates are required to preserve the same till the result is declared.
6. Candidate may then continue to the Application Form and fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, and educational qualification etc. post completing the registration process or can logout and login again to fill the application form.
7. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy
(a) Recent Colored Photograph
(b) Signature. The size of these scanned copies should be within 80Kb and in jpg files only.
8. Computer Based Test (CBT) for all the posts may be conducted simultaneously. All the candidates who, have completed and submitted the form, shall be provisionally allowed to appear in CBT on the basis of their particulars provided in the application form (which does not necessarily mean eligibility).Complete particulars regarding eligibility will be scrutinized subsequently. If at any stage, it is found that the information furnished on the online application is false/fake/misinterpreted/incorrect or does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post applied, their candidature are liable to be cancelled, even after appearing in the examination, in addition to other any action as may be deemed fit by Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
9. Important Points regarding payment of Application/ processing fee :
i) On Line Payment : Application/ Processing Fee can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card of any bank/Credit Card of any bank/Net Banking through any bank to make the online payment ONLY through State Bank of India (SBI ) Payment Gateway .
ii) Off Line Payment : Download the preprinted Challan form for depositing application / processing fee through State Bank of India(SBI) Payment Gateway of LMRCL website ( www.lmrcl.com ) and make the cash payment in any State Bank of India (SBI) branches only during bank working hours.
iii) Bank charges in addition to the application / Processing Fee shall be born/paid by the candidates.
iv) Application/ processing Fee, once paid will neither be refunded /transferred nor can be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
v) Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted, towards
application fee.Important Dates:
Online Registration Starts : 23rd February 2018, Friday
Online Registration End : 27th March 2018, Tuesday
Admit Card Download : 09thApril 2018, Monday (For NE01 - SCTO Post ) & 23rd April 2018, Monday (For Others Post)
Exam Dates : 16thApril 2018, Monday (For NE01 - SCTO Post ) & 06th May 2018, 13th May 2018, Sunday (For Other Post)