(Jobs) Jammu & Kashmir Bank : Probationary officer Recruitment-2018
Post Detail :
Eligible candidates who aspire to join J&K Bank as Probationary Officer are required to register on-line for the Recruitment Process. The process will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary examination, Mains examination & Interview. The candidates who are shortlisted (10 times the Vacancies) after Preliminary examination will have to appear for Mains examination. The candidates shortlisted (3 times the Vacancies) after the mains examination will be subsequently called for an Interview. Prospective candidates will have to apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, online registration process, payment of prescribed application fee, pattern of examinations, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes. The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
(As per District-wise requirement)
Reservation for Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe Candidates are as per the Policy.
Graduate / Post-graduate with 60% marks and above:-Educational qualifications should be from a recognized University/Institute (UGC/AICTE approved) & the result should have been declared on or before 01.10.2018. (The fraction of percentage arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%).
General : 18-30 years as on 01.01.2018
SC/ST/ ExServicemen : Relaxation of 5 years i.e., 18-35 yrs as on 01.01.2018
The general category candidates born before 02.01.1988 & after 01.01.2000 are not eligible to apply.
Exam Fee :
The Candidates will pay the requisite fee (`1000/- for General Category & `800/- for Schedule Caste (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST) Category) to be paid through online mode. No other Mode of payment is available.
Pay Scale :
Presently, the starting basic pay is `23700/- in the scale of `23700 -980/7-30560 -1145/2 -32850 -1310/7-42020 & other perks applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale -I.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates have to visit the official website under careers link and click on the link “Recruitment–Probationary Officers 2018” and apply for the post which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Marks sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'Submit' button.
Important Date :
Starting Date- 20-October-2018
Last Date – 06-November-2018
Courtesy : J&K Bank