(Jobs) Karnataka Bank : Clerk Recruitment 2019
Karnataka Bank, a leading technologically advanced Private Sector Bank with a pan-India footprint,offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Clerks to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India.
Graduates in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (First Class)*/equivalent grade from any UGC recognised university. Candidates should be graduates as on 01-07-2019. Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply. Candidates should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/state language along with Hindi & English and also be a computer literate.
- General /OBC – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs. 500/-
Age Limit :
Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1993]. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank. Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements (Current CTC will be approximately `37,000/- per month.) Eligible candidates are advised to apply online only between 10-07-2019 to 20-07-2019 (inclusive of both days) through the Bank’s website after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
How to Apply:
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
- A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- B. PAYMENT OF FEES
- C. DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
1. Candidates have to visit the Bank’s website, or given below link to click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'Submit' button.
Mode of Selection :
By Online Test tentatively scheduled on 03-08-2019 at Bengaluru, Delhi, Dharwad-Hubballi,Mangaluru, Mumbai and Mysuru Centres. However, the Bank reserves the right to change the centre/venue depending upon the administrative exigencies/requirements. Candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview. No allowances/reimbursement will be payable/made for attending the test/interview. Selected candidates should execute a Bond to work for a minimum period of three years failing which they are required to pay the liquidated damages as may be prescribed in the appointment offer.
- Starting Date – 10-July-2019
- Last Date – 20-July-2019
- Fee Payment Last Date- 20-July-2019
Courtesy: Karnataka Bank