(Jobs) Indian Oil Corporation Ltd : Trade and Technician Apprentice Recruitment-2019
Post Detail :
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines mentioned below:
1. For Discipline Code - 01/06/11/16/21-Trade Apprentice (Fitter) -Matric with 2(Two) year ITI(Fitter) course.
2. For Discipline Code - 02/07/12/17/22- Trade Apprentice (Electrician)-Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electrician) course.
3. For Discipline Code - 03/08/13/18/23- Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic) -Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electronic Mechanic) course.
4. For Discipline Code - 04/09/14/19/24 - Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) -Matric with 2(Two) year ITI(Instrument Mechanic ) course
5. For Discipline Code - 05/10/15/20/25 - Trade Apprentice (Machinist) –Matric with 2(Two) year ITIC Mach urse
6. For Discipline Code - 26/32/38/44/50 - Technician Apprentice(Mechanical)- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
7. For Discipline Code - 27/33/39/45/51- Technician Apprentice(Electrical) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering
8. For Discipline Code- 28/34/40/46/52- Technician Apprentice(Instrumentation) - 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering
9. For Discipline Code-29/35/41/47/53- Technician Apprentice(Civil) - 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering
10. For Discipline Code-30/36/42/48/54-Technician Apprentice (Electrical & Electronics) - 3 years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
11. For Discipline Code-31/37/43/49/55-Technician Apprentice(Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electronics Engineering
12. For Discipline Codes- 26 to 55 - Technician Apprentices- 3 years Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
13. For Discipline Code - 56/57/58/59/60 - Trade Apprentice-Accountant: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University
- Minimum 18 years
- maximum 24 years
as on 31.12.2018 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them).
How to Apply :
1. The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from 18.01.2019 from 10 am to 10.02.2019, 5 pm through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com(Careers-> Latest Job Opening-> Engagement of Technical and Non Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Southern Region (Marketing Division)-FY 2019-20. Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
2. After filling up the online application ,the scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (Xth Std certificate/marksheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by e mail/sms for downloading admit card for the written test.
3. Those applications which are incomplete/not uploaded with self- attested copies of certificates /not in line with the terms & conditions will be liable for rejection.
1. The Selection process would consist of two stages i.e. Written test. The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions and shall be of 90 minutes duration & would mainly comprise of objective type questions.. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi. The written test would carry a weightage of 85% and the weightage for interview will be 15%.
2. The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters:
Trade Apprentice Accountant : Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude Reasoning Abilities Basic English Language Skills & Technician
Trade Apprentice (Fitter/Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist) Apprentice(Mechanical/Electrical Instrumentation/Civil/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics :
Technical Acumen in relevant discipline Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude Reasoning Abilities Basic English Language Skills
3. The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview (Minimum 40%, relaxable by 5% for candidates from SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions) and Pre-employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per Indian Oil's pre-employment medical standard. Candidates are advised to go through the "Guidelines and Criteria for physical Fitness for Pre-employment medical Examination before they commence the application process. The guidelines are available in the following link : https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Careers.aspx-> Pre Employment Medical Format.
on Creamy Layer) candidates applying for Unreserved (UR) seats shall be considered subject to their fulfilling the standards applicable to candidates belonging to general category,
Important Date :
- Date Of Opening Of Online Application: : 18/01/2019
- Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application: : 10/02/2019