(JOBS) Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) : Scientist Grade 'B' Recruitment-2019
Post Detail & Education Qualification :
Payment of Fees :
Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the candidate. The fee should be paid separately for each post code applied.
B) EXEMPTION FROM PAYMENT OF FEE: All women and SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates are exemp!Ed from payment of application fee, as per Govt. of India rules.
C) Exservicemen, who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to exservicemen for their re-€mployment, are NOT eligible for fee concession.
D) MODE OF PAYMENT: Fee is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/net banking. Application fee paid by the Candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejec!Ed, will not be refunded. All applicable service charges shall be borne by Candidates only.
Candidate must be between 18 and 28 Years of age (relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/ESM/PWD/WIDOWS/DIVORCED WOMEN/ WOMEN JUDICIALLY SEPARATED FROM THEIR HUSBANDS WHO ARE NOT REMARRIED etc. as per Govt. oflndia rules)
Pay at level 2, as per 7'h CPC Pay matrix and other benefits (Approx. Rs. 28,000 per month including allowances in class 'X' cities )
How to Apply :
Candidates must satisfy themselves, before applying,about their eligibility for the post. Candidates are, therefore, urged ID carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per the instructions to avoid rejection la!Er.
A) All Candidates must apply online through the link available on CEPTAM notice board (ht!lJs: /lwww.drdo.gov. in/drdo/ceptam/ceptam noticeboard .html). Applications received by any other mode will be summarily rejected.
B) The online application portal will be opened on 03'"d Jun 2019 (10:00 AM) and closed on 26th Jun 2019 (05:00 PM).
C) Firstly, the candidate must register online by filling up the basic details. After registration, the candidate will get a user Id & password (note it down & keep safely), which will be used to login for filling of application.
D) Candidates are advised not to wait until last date to submit their applications. CEPTAM will not be responsible, if Candidates are not ble ID submit their applications on time due ID last minulE heavy rush, network congestion etc.
E) The following documents and their scanned copies must be kept ready before filling the application:
- (i) Xth class or equivalent certificate for age proof.
- (ii) EQR certificates e.g. Certificate from ITI (NCVT/SCVT)/National Trade Certificate/National Apprenticeship Certificate in required discipline (as applicable).
- (iii) Photograph (Use only recent colour photograph taken within last 30 days. Keep 07 copies of the same photograph for future use.)
- (iv) Signature on plain white paper. v) Identity proof (ID) (e.g. Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID, PAN, Govt. issued ID, etc.) which must be carried during the examination & document verification.
F) Candidates must fill their name, date of birth, father's name & mother's name as given in matriculation/secondary examination certificate; otherwise their candidature may be cancelled.
G) Candidates should have their own mobile number and valid & active personal email id. CEPTAM will not entertain any request for change of mobile number & email address at any stage.
H) Contact details such as e-mail, mobile number, correspondence & permanent address etr:. must be correct & active during the recruitment cycle as all communication will be done through them.
I) Submission of Application:
- (i) Candidates should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. The detailed instructions for filling-up ofonline application are available on our website.
- (ii) Candidates should save and review his/her application before final submission.
- (iii) Candidates are required to make online payment of application fee (wherever applicable).
- (iv) Eligibility of the candidate will be considered on the strength of the information furnished in the online application form. After final submission, request for change/correction in the particulars given in the application form, shall not be entertained under any circumstances. CEPTAM wi II not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/deletion in any particular given by candidates in application form. Hence candidates are advised ID fill the application form carefully.
J) When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted/ considered provisionally. Candidates are advised to take a printout of application and keep afely. No printed copy of application is required ID be sent to CEPTAM. However, candidates have to produce duly signed printed copy of application at the time of document verification, if provisionally shortlisted.
Important Date :
• Starting Date – 03-June-2019
• Last Date – 26-June-2019
• Last Date Fee Payment – 26-June-2019