(JOBS) Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) : ITR Apprentice Recruitment-2019
Post Detail :
Total No of Post= 116 post
Education Qualification :
- B.E /B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering /IT
- B.E /B.Tech in Electronics Engineering
- B.E /B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.E /B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.E /B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering
- B.Lib.Sc in Library Science
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering /IT
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
Payment of Fees :
There is No Application Fee For All Candidates
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 27 Years
How to Apply :
1. Online application process will start on RAC website (https://rac.gov.in) from 01st November, 2019 (9:00 AM) to 20th November, 2019 (upto 5:30 PM). Interested candidates with qualifications as above are invited to apply online through website https://rac.gov.in with uploading the self attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials in support of age, qualification and caste.
3. All information regarding Written Test/Interview, Call letters, etc. shall be provided through website only. No hardcopy mailing of Written Test/Interview Call letters shall be done by the ITR. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of Admit Card / Call Letter shall be that of the candidate.
4. Candidates should keep a copy of the online application for their record.
5. Applicants are advised to keep a watch on the above website for any updates / changes.
Important Date :
• Starting Date – 01-November-2019
• Last Date – 20-November-2019
• Last Date of Fee Payment – 20-November-2019