(JOBS) South Indian Bank : Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Recruitment -2018
Post Details :
NO. OF VACANCIES: 100
South Indian Bank invites young vibrant candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career with one of India’s premier commercial Banks to apply for admissions to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore.
X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
Pay Scale :
IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 - 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances (likely to be revised). Eligible for Performance Linked Incentive applicable to Scale I officers.
Less than 25 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
General / OBC : 800/-
SC / ST / PH : 200/-
Fee can be paid through online banking by using credit card or debit card or net banking or E Wallet, Cash Card only
How to Apply :
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
a) APPLICATION REGISTRATION
b) PAYMENT OF FEES
c) PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Selection Process :
Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
• Initial Short listing will be done based on the online test marks.
• Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview.
• Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
- Starting Date – 20-June-2018
- Last Date – 27-June-2018
- Fee Payment Last Date – 27-June-2018
Courtesy: South Indian Bank