(JOBS) NTPC Limited : Engineering Executive Recruitment Through GATE-2018
NTPC Limited, India's largest power company with an installed capacity of 51.383 MW, is presently operating 49 Stations (20 Coal based stations. 7 combined cycle gas/liquid fuel based stations, 1 Hydro based station, 9 Joint Venture stations and 12 renewable energy projects). Commensurate with our countiy's growth challenges. NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacityof 130 OW by 2032.
To fuel its ambitious growth plan. NTPC is looking for promising, dedicated. energetic young Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic record to join the organization as:
ENGINEERING EXECUTI VE TRAINEES in disciplines of
Full time Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks. taking average of all the Years. irrespective of the weightage given to any particular ar by the Institute/University. Final year/semester students are also eligible however they ve to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree. A candidate with the rescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EETs is in the respective disciplines.
UpperAge limit is 27 years as on last date of online application in NTPC (i.e. 31.01.2018).
Selection Process :
Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2018. Based on the GATE-2018 marks and requirement. candidates will be shoo listed I further selection process (Online Behavioural/Aptitude Test. followed by GD and Interview). The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE-2018 marks. 5% weightage of GD marks and 10% weightage of Interview marks. Please note that for ET 2018 recruitment, GATE scores of 2018 will only be vend. nanilitlatam am mai mirarl Mann/ant Mr CIATF-201R nanny an rtnlailnd halm."
How To Apply :
1. For detailed information on GATE-2018, candidates may log on to The candidates, who have applied online for GATE 2018, will receive their GATE 2018 Registration Number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply on-line for NTPC ET-2018 on the webs ite www.ntpccareers. net from 10.01.2018 to 31.01.2018.
3. Candidate belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 150/-. The SC / ST / PwBD/ XSM category candidates need not pay the registration fee. The payment can be made either in online or offline mode.
4. Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the "pay-in-slip' which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used f• depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. NTPC will not responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account.
5. Payment In online mode: Candidate also have the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card). The online payment option will be available at the end of the online application, before the submit button.
6. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee.
Candidates will be required to upload their photograph and signature during online application.
7. Read the instructions carefully and fill-in the On-line application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2018 registration number and payment
details. After successful registration, system will generate a Unique Registration Number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration
slip which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
8. Please ensure that the GATE registration number, which is mentioned on you GATE Admit card, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE Admit card No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.
- Commencement of Online Registration in NTPC : 10.01-2018 (1100 Hours)
- Last Date For Online Registration : 31.01.2018(Midnight)