(JOBS) Northern Coalfields Limited : Trade Apprentice Recruitment -2019
Post Details :
Northern Coalfields Limited (A Mini Ratna Company) is a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited, which is a "Maharatna" Public Sector Enterprise and Flagship Coal producing company of India, proposes to engage apprentices for one year at its various units in MP and UP. Online applications are invited from interested candidates who have passed ITI exam only from UP or MP based institutes and meeting the following qualifications and other parameters for engagement as trade apprentices under The Apprenticeship Act 1961 read in conjunction with The Apprenticeship Rules 1992 and The Apprentices Amendment Act 2014 in the trades mentioned below:
Welder(Gas & Electric)262 Posts
- Gen -83 Posts,
- OBC -24 Posts,
- SC -23 Posts ,
- ST -32 Posts
- Gen -639 Posts ,
- OBC -189 Posts ,
- SC -180 Posts ,
- ST -252 Posts
- Gen-426 Posts,
- OBC -126 Posts,
- SC-120 Posts,
- ST -168 Posts
Motor Mechanic-220 Posts
- Gen-112 Posts,
- OBC-33 Posts,
- Sc-31 Posts,
- ST-44 Posts
- 1. For Welder (Gas& Elect)-: 8th & ITI Passed in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- 2. For Electrician-:10th & ITI Passed in Electrician Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- 3. For Fitter-: 10th & ITI Passed in Fitter Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- 4. For Motor Mechanic-:10h & ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
For All Trades-: The qualification prescribed shall be from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only as a full time, regular course in relevant trade with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
Cutoff Date- The candidate must possess the prescribed qualification, age etc. as on 30.09.2018. Reservations shall be given as mentioned above. Reservation for PWD Candidates-: Horizontal reservation will be given to PWD candidates as mentioned above in OL (One Leg) and HH (Hearing Impaired) category of disabled candidates only.
As on 30.09.2018
- Minimum 16 years
- maximum 24 years
(Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to max 29 years, 3 years for OBC(NCL) i.e. up to max of 27 years for the post reserved for them) Candidates belonging to PWD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC (NCL) candidates).
Pay Scale :
As per Apprenticeship Act,1961
There is no Application Fee for all Categories
How to Apply :
A- Procedure to apply:
Only online mode of applications will be accepted. Before applying candidates are required to have an active email ID and Mobile number, which must be valid for at least three years and keep scanned and self-attested copy of the following documents for uploading on the portals.
1. Recent clear Color photograph (not older than six months)
2. Self Signature
3. Parent or guardian Signature
4. ITI Mark sheet
5.8th/10th Mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth
6. PAN Card
7. Aadhaar Card
8. Caste Certificate/PWDs Certificate (as applicable) issued by the competent authority as per Govt. norms
9. Bank Account Details Application process is a two-stage process:
1. At first visit website www.apprenticeship.gov.in
2. Click on Candidate Registration under Apprentices Tab and register on the portal by completing the apprentice candidate profile through uploading all the related qualifications (ITI Mark sheet) documents,DOB documents along with the Aadhaar Number (Mandatory), Signature and Photograph. Note down the Registration Number.
3. After online registration on Portal, apply for Apprenticeship training at NCL by searching establishment Northern Coalfields Limited (Establishment Registration no. E01162300008), Singrauli M.P against eligible trade on the online portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
1. Visit NCL website i.e. www.nclcil.in and click on On-line Recruitment under Career tab and then click on the link provided for "NCL Online Applications for Apprenticeship Training 2019-20".
2. The link will open an online window for applications and candidates are required to fill all other required details along with the Registration no. as provided by the www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
3. After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest color photograph, scanned copy of all the required documents as mentioned shall be uploaded without fail. In absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the "Online Application Form" and its final submission. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
B-Other terms and conditions
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for the details of educational qualifications, prescribed eligibility criteria & general terms and conditions before submission of application. Advertisement notification is issued in two languages i.e. English and Hindi and in case of any ambiguity or confusion, only the English version of the notification will prevail.
2. The trades notified above involve undertaking training in operations and maintenance activities in Coal Mine area.
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on Merit List.
• Starting Date – 11-June-2019
• Last Date – 10-July-2019