(JOBS) National Fertilizers Limited : 61 Management Trainees Post - 2018
Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (RFCL) is a Joint Venture Company formed by National Fertilizers Limited (NFL), Engineers India Limited (EIL) and Fertilizers Corporation of India limited (FCIL) to take forward the revival of Ramagundam Unit of FCIL by setting up of gas based Ammonia - Neem Coated Urea complex at existing Ramagundam site of FCIL, District Karim Nagar, Telangana-505210. The project is in advanced stage of execution. National Fertilizers Limited (NFL), a Mini-Ratna, Central Public Sector Undertaking, has been engaged as Manpower Management Consultant by RFCL. Online applications are invited from young, dynamic & result oriented professionals for the position of Management Trainees in following disciplines for Ramagundam Project of RFCL:
Post Name :
- Management Trainees (Chemical; Mechanical; Electrical; Instrumentation;)
Total No of Posts: 61
1. Post Code 01 : MT (CHEMICAL)
Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology with not less than 60% marks (50% for SC/ST), taking average of all Semesters / Years irrespective of weightage given to any particular semester / Year by the University/ Institute along with valid GATE 2016Score in Chemical Engineering (CH) Paper.
2. Post Code 02 : MT (MECHANICAL)
Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology with not less than 60% marks (50% for SC/ST), taking average of all Semesters / Years irrespective of weightage given to any particular semester / Year by the University/ Institute along with valid GATE 2016 Score in Mechanical Engineering (ME) Paper.
3. Post Code 03 : MT (ELECTRICAL)
Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Technology with not less than 60% marks (50% for SC/ST), taking average of all Semesters / Years irrespective of weightage given to any particular semester / Year by the University/ Institute along with valid GATE 2016 Score in Electrical Engineering (EE) Paper.
4. Post Code 04 : MT (INSTRUMENTATION)
Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Electronics with not less than 60% marks (50% for SC/ST), taking average of all Semesters / Years irrespective of weightage given to any particular semester / Year by the University/ Institute along with valid GATE 2016 Score in Instrumentation Engineering (IN) Paper.
Application Fee :
Non - refundable application fee of Rs. 700 plus additional bank processing charges is to be paid online.The application fee is not applicable for SC/ST/ExSM/PwBD.
PAY & PERKS RFCL offers one of the best pay packages in the Fertilizer industry. The selected candidates shall undergo one year training at various Units/Offices of NFL or RFCL and will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 16400 - 3% - 40500 (under revision w.e.f. 01.01.2017) on Basic Pay of Rs. 16400 during one year training period. On successful completion of training period and on clearance of minimum standards, such candidates will be considered for regularization as Engineer in the pay scale of Rs. 16400-3%-40500 at a basic pay of Rs. 16,900/-.Besides Basic Pay, candidates will also be paid Industrial Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance / Company Accommodation and will also be entitled for other perquisites &allowances / benefits such as Leave, Medical Facilities, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. as per RFCL rules in force from time to time during training / after regularization.
How to Apply:
1. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection. Mere issuance of call letter for interview shall not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage.
2. Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through “Careers” page on NFL’s website: www.nationalfertilizers.com.
3. Before registering their application on the website, the candidates should keep the following ready:
i. Valid e-mail ID;
ii. Candidates should have latest passport size coloured photograph in white background of size 200 X 230pixel (jpg or jpeg file only upto 50KB), clear photograph of signatures in white background of size 150 X 60 pixel (jpg or jpeg file only upto 20KB) and GATE 2016 Score card (jpg or jpeg or pdf file only upto 100 KB) for uploading in the application form;
iii. Supporting documents as detailed in the foregoing at para D (1);
iv. Provision to pay examination fee of Rs. 700 plus bank processing charges for “UR” and OBC candidates. Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking/ credit/ debit card.
4. The registration process involves following steps:
www.nationalfertilizers.com → Careers →RFCL recruitment - Management Trainees in Technical Discipline – 2018 →Apply Online→ New Candidate Registration →Enter personal details → Unique login id & temporary password generated & mentioned on screen/sent electronically to your registered email id → Re-login with unique login id & temporary password →Change your password & save→ Re-login with unique login id & changed password → Fill in the various information correctly as asked for and upload the requisite documents → Click on ‘Submit’ button → Preview your application form → Check declaration & agree → Click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ button, if applicable → Complete the payment, if applicable using hyperlink→Print duly filled-in online application form for record.
5. The registration process has also been detailed on the opening page of ‘New Candidate Registration’ for perusal of the candidates.
- On-line registration of application commences from 1000 hours (10:00 AM) on 10.01.2018 and closes on 1730 hours (5:30 PM) on 09.02.2018, unless change in date is notified.
Courtesy: National Fertilizers Limited