(Jobs) DSSSB : Posts of PGT, TGT Asstt. Teacher and Various Recruitment-2018
Post Detail :
Online Applications are invited for recruitment to the following posts under Directorate of Education Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
PGT- 1709 posts
TGT- 3411 posts
Special Education Teacher– 605 posts
Asstt. Teacher (Nursery)- 320 posts
Asstt. Teacher (Primary)- 1394 posts
Physical Edn. Teacher- 919 posts
Drawing Teacher- 295 posts
Domestic Science Teacher- 199 posts
Educational & Vocational Guidance Counsellor Male– 222 posts
Educational & Vocational Guidance Counsellor Female– 210 posts
Education Qualification :
(i) Graduate with (a) B.Ed.(Special Education) or (b) B.Ed. with a two years Diploma in Special Education or (c) Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education Or any other equivalent qualification approved by the RCI.
(ii)Central Teacher Eligibility Test Conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.
Pay Scale :
Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600/- Group: ‘B’
Not exceeding 30 years, Age Relaxation will be given as per the table regarding age relaxation given below in the table at para 6.
100/- (One Hundred only)
a) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.
Method of Selection :
The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
* Examination Scheme :
DSSSB will conduct One Tier and Two Tier Examination for the post codes as per examination scheme given in Annexure-I. However, DSSSB reserves the right to change/amend the examination scheme, if so required, any time before the examination.
(i) The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
(ii) There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
(iii) The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel/withdraw any question/questions from the Test.
How to Apply :
1. The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
2. The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully,which are available on the website of the Board, before filling up Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned.
3. Benefit of reservation for various categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC etc. shall be given as per the policy of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
4. The successful candidates will be required to submit legible Self attested copies of the documents, Admit Card alongwith the hard copy of printout of online application form at the time of verification of documents (any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
6. The centers for holding the examination will be in Delhi only.
7. The candidates must carry Aadhaar Card to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Important Date :
Opening Date of Application:-05/01/2018
Closing Date of Application:-31/01/2018