(Jobs) Allahabad High Court : Law Clerk Recruitment-2020
Post Detail :
Applications are invited from all eligible candidates for the post of ''Law Clerk (Trainee)'' in the establishment of High Court, Allahabad/Lucknow Bench carrying a fixed honorarium of Rs. 15000/- per month with no Dearness Allowance and/or any other allowances and also without any other perquisite such as residential accommodation etc. The engagement shall be purely contractual based for a fixed term of one year. However, the term may be terminated at any time, without any notice.
Number of Vacancies: 102
1. Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Applications shall be accepted from such 'Law Graduates' who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2019-20 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of interview, which may be held in the month of September, 2020.
2. Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
Payment of Fees :
General / OBC : 300/-
SC / ST : 300/-
The Candidates must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 26 years as on 01.07.2020.
15000/- per month
How to Apply :
1. The application forms can be purchased from the counter in the High Court Judicature at Allahabad and at it's Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs. 300/- in cash. The applications forms are also available on the official web site of Allahabad High Court (www.allahabadhighcourt.in) and may be downloaded and used subject to payment of application form of Rs. 300/- to be paid through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
2. The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5''x10'') each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
Mathod of Selection :
For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of the interview only, which will be held only at Allahabad. The candidates for interview will be called only after screening. No T.A. will be payable for attending the interview.
Important Date :
- Application Begin : 19/07/2020
- Last Date for Apply Offline : 08/08/2020
- Receipt Form Last Date : 08/08/2020
Courtesy:Allahabad High Court