(Jobs) Indian Railway : Group D (RRC-01/2019) Post Recruitment-2019
Railway wise summary of vacancies for various posts are furnished below for immediate reference. Further,the parameters(Qualification, Medical standard and Suitability of the post for PwBD etc) of various posts included in the CEN is at Annexure A and Railway and post wise vacancy for all the notified posts is at Annexure B. However, Railway reserves the right to revise this assessment in part or full.
Post Detail :
||East Central Railway
||East Coast Railway
||Eastern Railway, CLW & Metro
||North Central Railway and DLW
||North Eastern Railway, MCF and RDSO
||North Western Railway
||Northeast Frontier Railway
||Northern Railway, DMW and RCF
||South Central Railway
||South East Central Railway
||South Eastern Railway
||South Western Railway and RWF
||Southern Railway and ICF
||West Central Railway
* Vacancies under CCAA are applicable to Apprentices trained in Railway Establishments only
Candidates should have requisite minimum educational qualifications indicated for posts in Annexure-A of this CEN from recognized Board/NCVT/SCVT as on the closing date for ONLINE Registration. Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed minimum educational qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
NOTE: Diploma/Degree in Engineering will not be accepted in lieu of course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI. Also, Graduate Act Apprentice will not be accepted in lieu of Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
- Minimum- 18 Years
- Maximum-33 Years
Exam Fee :
For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl.No.2
Out of this fee of Rs 500 an amount of Rs 400 shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in CBT.
For PwBD / Female /Transgender/ Ex-Servicemen candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/ Economically Backward Class.
*This fee of Rs 250 shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in CBT.
Scale of Pay :
Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix
How to Apply :
a) Candidates can apply for the notified posts of any one Railway only as per their eligibility through ONLINE application mode by visiting the official website of RRBs as listed at Para 21.0 (A).
b) Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in this CEN thoroughly before starting to fill up the application by clicking the appropriate Link on the RRB websites. It is essential that the candidate understands all information of this CEN correctly to prevent any mistakes while filling application.
c) Scanned documents in JPEG Format to be kept ready before filling the application In order to ensure speedy filling up of application by the candidates, they should keep the following documents ready in digital form before logging in to the application page.
• Candidate Photograph: JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB (Please Refer Para 16.1(o)(3) regarding specification of photograph).
• Candidate Signature: JPEG image of size 10 to 40KB (Please Refer Para 16.1(o)(4)&(5)regarding specification of signature).
• SC/ST Certificate (Only for candidates seeking Free Travel Pass): JPEG image of size 50 to 100KB.(Please Refer Para 16.1(p) regarding SC/ST Certificate upload).
• Scribe Photo (wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB (Please Refer Para 16.1(o)(3)regarding specification of photograph).
d) Check Railway wise Vacancies for the qualification and Reservation Category of the candidate: The candidates are advised to check the Post Parameter Table and Vacancy Table in this CEN to ascertain vacancies notified against all Railways and then decide the Railway for which they wish to apply and ensure that the Railway to which they wish to fill the online application is having vacancies for their educational qualification, community/category and eligibility in terms of age, medical standards, disability etc.
e) Following steps may be followed to dynamically ascertain the availability of vacancies and candidate’s eligibility for various posts notified:
• Post Parameter Table: Click on the Post Parameter Table Tab. From this table, candidate can ascertain the post(s) for which he/she is eligible as per qualification, type of disability for which post is suitable if PwBD, required medical standards etc.
• Vacancy Table: To ascertain the comprehensive details of vacancy of all the posts notified against a Railway for his/her eligibility, candidate may select the Railway from the drop down list of Railways and can view the vacancies for all the notified posts against various Railways on selecting the eligibility parameters.
• After scrutinizing the vacancy table, candidates may decide the Railway for which they wish to apply duly ensuring that vacancy exists for their qualification/community/EWS/CCAA/PwBD/ExSM category etc.
• Once the Railway has been selected, preliminary registration is completed and registration number is allotted, change of Railway will not be permitted under any circumstances.
f) Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/Bio-Data, fee paid etc, carefully. They are also required to exercise their option/preference for Post(s) and Railway(s).
g) CANDIDATES PLEASE NOTE:
• Multiple posts and other requirements have been notified in this CEN. The candidates are required to indicate their Post-wise and Railway wise preferences very carefully. Options once exercised in the ONLINE Application shall be final and no request for change shall be entertained. Therefore, candidates are advised to be careful in exercise of option for Post(s) and Railway(s). RRBs/RRCs will allot the post and the Railway to the selected candidates as per the preference of the candidates subject to merit and vacancy position. However, in case of administrative exigencies/requirements, RRBs/RRCs reserve the right to allot any post/Railway subject to the suitability of the candidate(s).
• Candidates with partial option will be considered only for the specific categories opted by them since not opting for certain categories or all categories would indicate their unwillingness for the same.
• Candidates are advised to keep their personal mobile number and personal valid e-mail ID active throughout the recruitment process, as all communications from RRBs/RRCs will be sent only through SMS/e-mail. Only one ONLINE Registration is permitted through one mobile number and one email ID under this CEN. RRBs/RRCs will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage. Candidates are advised to note and preserve their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/ correspondence with RRB/RRC concerned.
Candidates are further advised to visit the official website(s) of RRBs/RRCs frequently to get the latest information on various stages of recruitment process or any changes about this CEN. The onus is on the candidates to prove with valid documents that all the information submitted by them in the ONLINE application is true.
16.1 STEPS TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION:
After completing the process at Para 16.0 a, b, c & d above, carry out the following:
a) Select the Railway to which you wish to apply. Please be aware that, Railway once selected cannot be changed after the preliminary registration is completed and Registration number is allotted.
b) Confirm that you have read and understood the instructions clearly by clicking the check box. Click on the “New Registration”
c) Registration Details: Enter your name, Date of Birth and Father’s name as per Para 1.7 of General Instructions, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number, SSLC/Matric Registration Number, Year of Passing, Mobile Number and email-ID and then submit for registration. Candidates with ITI/NAC qualification alone can enter Registration number/year of passing for ITI/NAC qualification instead of SSLC/Matric. Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information furnished above are correct, as the details furnished for registration cannot be changed later. Please note that the email ID used for the Registration must be yours and unique. Also note that both the email and Mobile Number will be verified during the Online Application process with a One Time Password (OTP). Only one ONLINE Registration is permitted through one mobile number and one email ID under this
d) Verification of email ID and mobile number through OTP: On submitting the primary details, the Registration Number and Password shall be displayed to the candidate. Also, OTPs shall be sent to the registered Mobile Number and email along with the Registration details. The candidate should retrieve the OTPs from email and Mobile and then enter OTPs to proceed with the filling up of application and to make payment.
Candidates should note and preserve their Registration Number for later reference during the recruitment process and RRB/RRC will not entertain any request seeking registration number.
e) Candidates can proceed with the online application by clicking on the “Already Registered” Button on the Home Page using the Registration Number and password.
Important Date :
Date of Publication
Opening of online registration of Applications
12.03.2019 at 17.00 hrs.
Closing of online registration of Applications
12.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
(a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI)
23.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
(b) SBI Challan
18.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
(c) Post Office Challan
18.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
Final submission of Applications
26.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
Courtesy : Indian Railway