(JOBS) ECIL Graduate Engineer Recruitment : 2018
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a leading Public Sector Company with a turnover of .1500 Crores (A Unit of Department of Atomic Energy) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with thrust on innovation & indigenization. ECIL has diversified into strategic sector such as Nuclear, Defence, Security, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom and e-Governance. ECIL pioneered a number of products and technologies including Solid State Television, Digital Computer, Cockpit Voice Recorders, Electronic Voting Machines, Programmable Logic Controllers, Earth Station and Deep Space Network Antennas. ECIL has close collaboration with national R&D laboratories as well as academic Institutes and has been involved in the projects of national importance. We have openings for dynamic and result-oriented young engineers with post-training placements at our Headquarters in Hyderabad or any of Zonal/Branch/Site Offices located across India. The areas include Design & Development, Projects, Marketing, Production, QA and Field of Engineering.
Limit as on
||UR - 33
SC - 10 and ST-5 (*)
|25 years (*)
||First Class Engineering
Degree with minimum of 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
Pay Scale :
The selected candidates will undergo training for a period of one year on a consolidated stipend of Rs.38,430/- per month. They are also entitled for Provident Fund and leaves etc., as per rules of the Corporation. On successful completion of training, they will be appointed as Engineer for a period of three years with total emoluments of Rs. 47,780/-/-p.m., during 1st year, Rs.49,210/-p.m., during 2nd year & Rs.50,690/-p.m., during 3rd year (for all Metros) which includes variable DA, HRA and fringe benefits under Cafeteria approach. On successful completion of contract appointment, they will be absorbed as Technical Officer in the scale of pay of Rs.16,400-40,500/- [with an increment @ 3%] with total emoluments of Rs.52,210/- (with variable DA, HRA & Fringe benefits under cafeteria approach). Further, on completion of one year service as Technical Officer, they will be considered for promotion to the post of Senior Technical Officer, in the scale of pay of Rs.20,600-46,500/- [with an increment @ 3%] depending on their performance and suitability. It may please be noted that Pay Scales are due for revision with effect from 01/01/2017.
First Class Engineering Degree with minimum of 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
25 years (*)
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) as Application Fee. Candidates will be directed to SBI Collect to remit fee.
How to Apply:
a. Eligible candidates have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through ECIL website ‘‘http://careers.ecil.co.in’’ or “http://www.ecil.co.in” The on-line application process will be operational from 02.12.2017 (1400 hrs.) to 22.12.2017 (1600 hrs.). Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
b. The Candidates MUST carefully read the following instructions before filling the Online Application.
c. The applicants are advised to submit only one single online Application. The candidates are advised to submit the online application along with the Fee receipt (wherever applicable) well in advance without waiting for closing date.
d. The submission of online Application consists of the following three steps in the given sequence only: i.
Step-1: Sign Up and login using Registration ID & Password after entering Mobile Number & Email Address. ii.
Step-2: Making data entries in the Online Application Format on the ECIL Online Registration Portal. • Candidate should enter the name by using Capital Letters as per his / her 10th Standard Certificate. • Father’s name of the candidate should be entered in capital letters as per his / her 10th Standard Certificate.
• Candidate should enter Date of Birth strictly as per his / her 10th Standard Certificate in DD-MM-YYYY format.
• Candidate should clearly indicate the Caste Status as per his / her Caste Certificate.
• Candidate should clearly indicate the Persons with Disabilities category as per his / her Disability Certificate.
• Candidate should clearly indicate the requirement of Scribe for VH category and upload Scribe details as per his / her Scribe ID. If VH candidates are not opted to have scribe here, he will not be permitted to have Scribe during the Examination stage; and for the Computer Based Test. If the candidate opted for Scribe, he has to provide the proof of original ID and accompany with candidate for CBT.
• Candidate should clearly indicate the Ex-Serviceman status as per the Discharge certificate.
• Candidate should clearly indicate whether they belong to Central Govt., / State Govt. / PSU Services, they need to submit the NOC from respective departments while appearing for the Interview, if shortlisted in the CBT.
• Candidates should clearly mention the Communication Address along with PIN CODE, Mobile Number, E-Mail ID and nearest Railway Station of his/her residence for future correspondence.
• Candidate will be allowed to register with only one E-Mail ID and Mobile Number, E-Mail ID and Mobile Number used for one user creation cannot be used again.
Step-3: Uploading of applicant colour photograph, Signature and relevant documents (as per the size specified) as per the following specifications:.
Photograph Image :
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, taken against a light coloured, preferably white background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable, religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Size of the file should be between 50kb – 80kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not less than 50 kb and more than 80kb. If the size of the file is more than 80kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Signature Imaging :
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink Pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the applicant’s signature on the answer script at the time of the examination does not match the signature on the Attendance Sheet/ Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Size of the file should be between 40kb – 50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. iv. Step-
The on-line application process will be operational from 02.12.2017 (1400 hrs.) to 22.12.2017 (1600 hrs.)