Assistant Foreman (Electrical) & Electrician (Non
Excavation)/Technician at Central Coalfields Limited - 2016
- Assistant Foreman (Electrical)
- Electrician (Non Excavation)/Technician
Total No of Posts: 341
- Assistant Foreman (Electrical): 19035.02
- Electrician (Non Excavation)/Technician: 649.69 per day
Assistant Foreman (Electrical)
- Matriculation with recognized Diploma in Electrical Engineering (03
- Electrical Supervisorship Certificate valid for mines
Electrician (Non Excavation)/Technician
- Matriculation with ITI in Electrician Trade
- Must have completed Apprenticeship Training under Apprenticeship
- LT permit under IE Rules for mines or 440-550 Volts mining parts permit
issued by Competent Authority applicable to mines and HT permit for cable
joining and overhead lines issued by the competent authority applicable to
The candidates must have completed 18 years of age & also should not be more
than 30 years
Candidates belonging to General & OBC (Both Creamy & Non Creamy Layer)
category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- only
through the Online Payment Portal or by Challan which can be generated from CCL
website once the candidate registers in the Online Recruitment section of the
website. Applications without application fees will be rejected.
How to Apply:
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility requirements and other conditions
specified above can apply only through CCL website. Applications sent through
any other mode will be rejected.
Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction hereunder before
applying. Eligible candidates need to apply through CCL website www.ccl.gov.in.
Online Application will be open from 30/03/2016 till 30/04/2016 (midnight).
Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. The email ID should
be kept active till the entire recruitment process gets completed. No change in
email ID will be allowed once entered.
Online Application will be open from 30/03/2016 till 30/04/2016
Courtesy: Central Coalfields Limited